5 ways you can Support Children and Young People with Home Study
As the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic develops further and schools are closing, children and young people will begin studying at home.
This is a massive change to their standard routine (and yours). Independent home study might present a challenge for a lot of children and young people as they adapt to new forms of learning.
Please link on the website below for five ways you can support children and young people learning independently at home.
1. Help them plan their time
2. Support their mental wellbeing by listening to worries and stress
3. Monitoring negative habits
4. Make sure they get enough sleep.
5. Make sure they get enough exercise
The post 5 Ways you can support young people with home study appeared first on Ineqe Safeguarding Group