Employers for Disability NI (EFDNI) (Trust Communication)
The Western Trust is a member of Employers for Disability NI (EFDNI). EFDNI is the only NI employer charity ensuring disability equality and enhancing opportunities for disabled people to training, employment and services. It is a network of employers working to promote training and employment opportunities and accessibility for people with disabilities as employees and customers.
The EFDNI website can be accessed via: www.efdni.org.
The Trusts membership provides our staff with access to the following services:
- · Disability Advice Line for members and their employees.
- · Employer Support Service: Advice and guidance to resolve disability-related issues, case management, conciliation (member-only service)
- · Employee Support Service: Advice, advocacy, ongoing emotional support to help employees manage stress and other disability-related issues (member-only service)
- · Online Jobs Bulletin Board
- · Member-only Area of website: resources including videos, articles, research findings etc. To access the member area, the login details are as follows:
- Username: EFDNI Password: DisabilityEquality2020
Any disabled employee, their manager or colleague, or anyone experiencing stress/anxiety can continue to use EFDNI as a resource. If you would like to speak to a staff member from EFDNI please contact the mobile number 078 1126 7688 during this time.
This is a free, confidential service to support, advise and inform member employers and their employees on any issue relating to disability, including mental health issues.
Health Improvement,Equality & Involvement
Western Health & Social Care Trust
Internal Extension: 233835
Tele: 028 8283 5834