Creative Writing Competition for Western Trust Staff
It's a Wonderful Word
TWIST West are delighted to present the Western Trust It’s a Wonderful Word Creative Writing Competition for Western Trust Staff.
The competition is open to all Trust employees and there are some fabulous prizes to be won.
All short-listed entries will be included in the Western Trust Writer’s First Published Book.
So, what are you waiting for – grab your pen and give it a go, if you don’t start somewhere, you’ll never know.
There is a Short Story and a Poetry Category
Prizes for both Categories:
1st Place – Dining Escape Package for 2 in the Galgorm Resort & Spa
2nd Place - £100 voucher for the Seamus Heaney Homeplace
3rd Place – Writing Hamper
Deluxe Dining Package includes overnight stay for 2, 3-course evening meal, A La Carte breakfast, use of the Thermal Spa Village and private riverside bathing experience.
How to Enter:
1. Read the Competition Terms and Conditions (attached below)
2. Email your Short Story or Poem to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. REMEMBER to send your completed Competition Entry Form along with your Short Story or Poem (attached below)
- Please ensure Short Story submissions contain no more than 2,500 words.
- Please ensure Poetry submissions contain no more than 45 lines (line breaks do not count as lines).
- Please ensure your submission is typed in size 12, Arial Font and does not contain your name or contact details.
- DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN YOUR SHORT STORY OR POEM, only include your contact details in the Competition Entry Form.
- Submissions will only be accepted via email.
“ Write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
For any queries relating to this Creative Writing Competition; please email: email@example.com
Competition closing date: Friday 19th March
An Awards Ceremony for winning entries will be held in Summer 2021
All short-listed entries will be included in a published Book of Western Trust Staff Writing
Terms and Conditions apply, please read carefully before entering Creative Writing Competition
Competition Poster is also attached below. Please help spread the word by sending to your colleagues or printing and placing in staff areas.