How to save money on household bills
With the cost of household bills continuing to rise across the UK, we’ve pulled together a list of dedicated guides to help you save money. Cutting costs is easier than you think and the average household can save hundreds of pounds each year by following our tips.
Don’t forget that although it can be tempting to just look for the cheapest deal, it’s best to match your utility contracts to your needs.
For example, if you make lots of international calls, it might turn out cheaper to get a monthly contract with free international calls.
This could be more expensive but will cost you less than a cheaper contract if you go over your allowance.
- Reducing your home phone and broadband bill
- Get a cheaper mobile phone bill
- Cutting the cost of your water bill
- Cheaper gas and electricity
- Are you paying too much Council Tax?
- Slash the cost of driving and public transport
- Pay your bills on time
- Find out more