Advice NI - Financial Wellbeing Information Session for Staff - ZOOM
Advice NI is the regional membership organisation for the Northern Ireland Independent Advice Network. We have over 70 members providing a range of advice services across Northern Ireland. Our advice services are free, confidential and impartial. Our vision is of a society of confident, informed, and active citizens who can access their rights and entitlements.
In this session,
- We will provide an overview on the impact that Covid-19 has had on Northern Ireland and households in general.
- We will highlight what support Advice NI and our members can provide, especially in light of current Covid-19 restrictions.
- We will provide details of how to access our services and our members’ services in the Western Trust area.
- We will outline what to expect when you come for debt advice and what solutions are available to those who are struggling with their debt.
- We will discuss cases we have been involved in.
- We will facilitate a Q&A at the end of the session.
Tuesday 1st December 7pm to 8pm
How to Register
If you are interested in attending this ZOOM session, please complete the registration section to the right of this page.
Include your full name, email address, telephone number, and write your job title in the comment box. Click register to complete your registration.
Our Admin Team will send you an email with the Zoom link for this session in advance of the session.